[lazarus] create

Cliff Baeseman vbman at pcpros.net
Tue May 18 21:22:43 EDT 1999

Sergio....
   So what you are asking about is the later of the two options
I was speaking of.  A standard class implementation up to the TCustomObject
level and then we each develop our components at this level and below.
We would need some type of common class structure to implement the objects
to keep the components on the same base at least for gtk as for
qt the same would have to be done but qt would only have to be implemented
at tcustom and below....
Just trying to understand your position ;)
Cliff