[lazarus] create

Sergio Kessler sak at perio.unlp.edu.ar
Wed May 19 01:13:07 EDT 1999

> Now we go back to the discussion of "Is it time to worry about this
> yet". I say no. It is something we want to keep in mind and plan on
> going back and doing but right now we need a working IDE. Once we have A
> BETTER environment to work in then I say we stop go back and smooth out
> all the rough edges in our hasty design and build of the IDE.

Then we'll have a broking environment and nobody will go back.
It's the same case with gtk 1.0 ot gtk 1.2
Linus always said that half solutions always found a way to stay
for a loooong time, if you will gonna to do it, do it rigth.

Is my solution rigth ? I don't know, but I think is better than
the current one (to be honest the current one is just a hack, IMO)

Even it could be a _lot_ better to use gtk_widget_new along
with gtk_widget_type, but again, I think that you cannot remove
the gtk from the low level classes, but I have to see.

Maybe Michael H. can move the signals (I hope), but signal is just a
little part of the gtk.

Sergio