[lazarus] Open for Opinion

Paul Gearon pag at tams.com.au
Wed May 19 21:37:06 EDT 1999

> How about some feedback from some of the other list members. Are you
> more interested in the Object Class and the FCL or a working IDE that
> you can use?

Personally I'm more interested in the object class.  I'm happy to use any
editor for my code, but it will be nice when I can easily port from Delphi
over to Linux (and vice-versa).

OTOH, while the text editor is of no real interest to me, I'm looking
forward to the RAD GUI IDE.  (can 3 TLAs in a row be used to write a
meningful sentence?)

I'd probably try to be active in the list if it weren't for the fact that I
feel like I've arrived in the middle, and I don't know where to begin.

Did I answer your question?

Regards,
Paul

Paul Gearon
gearon at computer.org

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane
mittam.
(Translation from latin: "I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I
will fling an enormous rock at your head.")