[lazarus] Open for Opinion

Baeseman, Cliff Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com
Thu May 20 15:53:50 EDT 1999

Shane is still working the component lib as far as I know. I will hammer on
the editor tonight some more. If you wish to work on the editor that is ok,
if not you can stick with the component lib.  I will personally code most of
the editor myself if the others do not wish to write code in it.

That way we get the editor and the lib is still being built.

cliff