[lazarus] Open for Opinion

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Thu May 20 15:57:12 EDT 1999

The current editor (Lazarus) will use the CL, the small editor that Cliff and I speak of will be a flat gtk/pascal editor that will bypass the objects until the compiler and our code are a bit more bug free and we feel something could be built on it.

Of course I'm still going to continue working on the Lazarus editor and the classes under it.

Shane

"Shane Miller" <smiller at lakefield.net> el día Wed, 19 May 1999 20:44:50
-0700, escribió:

>I guess my idea was to create an IDE that you could edit AND compile in.
>That way it would be easier to hammer out the component code.  If my OPEN
>and SAVE actually are working (I think they are) that means that we are

so the editor will use the CL or not ?

Sergio