[lazarus] scan.pp Lexical tokenizer

Baeseman, Cliff Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com
Mon May 24 12:59:42 EDT 1999

Shane,

   You might wish to take a look at the scanner code I posted earlier for
the source code colorizing. It generates a list of tokens with properites
such as position in stream, token type, col, row, text etc etc.  I am going
to use this in the flat ide to color the code. It is totally generic and
very fast you can pass whatever you wish to
it for keywords and special chars. It also pulls floats, strings, comment
blocks etc.  I was going to use it last night but the streams where giving
me grief. I am going to go back to it tonight. I am going to first write the
load and save routines and then go back and load the colors. This way I am
not fighting two battles at once.

Cliff

- "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess."
- "Look, I'm a computer programmer. I don't have time for girls,
but a talking frog is very very cool."