[lazarus] CVS Updated

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Mon May 24 17:21:50 EDT 1999

CVS is updated with the latest.  Here's the issues.....

1). You have to change the declaration of gtk_shrink gtk_fill and gtk_expand to the 1.1 version of their declaration in gtkenums.pp in order for this to compile.

2) Run it, if you CAN open a file then go into the EDITOR.pp file and comment out line
 number 337 (a writeln) and run it again.  Does it crash?  Mine does.

Can anyone figure out why commenting out a WRITELN would cause it to crawsh?

Please look at this.  If we can figure this out then I can move ahead quickly.....

BTW, I downloaded the latest snapshot today....

Thanks
Shane