[lazarus] Kicken her up a notch

Michael Van Canneyt michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be
Tue May 25 10:35:31 EDT 1999

On Tue, 25 May 1999, Jeff Wormsley wrote:

> On 5/25/99, at 3:16 PM, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
>
> >I get the following ON WINDOWS NT:
>
> Michael,
>   If you get a spare minute, could you send me a list of your directory tree and the make files for your NT install?  I am having a bear of a time getting a win32 install going, and a working example would help tremendously.

??? very simple:

e:/pp/src/Makefile
         /makefile.fpc
         /gtk/...           <- GTK sources here
         /fcl
         /rtl
         /lazarus           <- lazarus components here
         /lazide            <- flat IDE sources here

and all I did was:
cd fcl/win32
make
cd ../../gtk
make
cd ../lazide
ppc386 -Fu../gtk -Fu../fcl/win32 lazaruside.pp
cp lazaruside.exe ../gtk              <- gtk libs are in /pp/src/gtk !!
cd ../gtk
lazaruside
[-running ide-]

it was with today's compiler.