[lazarus] The long awaited IDE!

Cliff Baeseman vbman at pcpros.net
Wed May 26 01:33:34 EDT 1999

Gents,

   Sorry about attaching to the list but the source is still very small.

  I have attached the IDE.  I am able to open and scroll multiple files
edit and save.  ;)

 I am actually using it now to edit my source. Regular contol v and
control c should work it's a give me.

Please test it on a couple of junk files before using. In other words I
will not guarentee that it will not hose up files.  It has not happend
to me and
Is working  flawless on my machine.

I will start jamming the compiler into it tomorrow and start web posting
it. I also plan on uploading the source to the web as well as snapshots
of it in action tomorrow.

ONLY SAVE ALL WORKS ! This will save every open file all at one time.
Good enough for now.

Enjoy,  I sure am!

Cliff