[lazarus] String Addition FCL Problem

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Wed May 26 23:16:50 EDT 1999

Some are not having this problem due to their system's config.  I pulled an
entirely new CVS FPC version and I can add strings, but again if I comment
out line 337 in editor.pp it crashes.  That line is adding strings together,
but again, if I leave it IN it works, and when I comment it out it crashes.
Odd huh?

Michael (or whomever) have you looked at this to determine if this is a FPC
problem?

Shane