[lazarus] String Addition FCL Problem

Baeseman, Cliff Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com
Thu May 27 09:43:26 EDT 1999

I was trying to generate a test app that was doing it last night. I then
removed the H switch a bang the problem went away. I also noticed that
TIniFile uses the
H Switch also. Any attemp to write a string using TIni will throw the error.

obj := TIniFile.Create('/lazaruside/test.ini');
obj.WriteString('Files','Units',mystr);

At the end of tini file is a statement to this effect.

TheStringList.Add(brackets[0] + section + brackets[1]);

This unit does use the h switch the next thing for me to do is to remove it
and see if it will work correctly.

BTW this one does seem to be very stealth it only happens when things are
just right. It seems like it is a combination of things that causes the
error.

Cliff