[lazarus] String Addition FCL Problem "Call off the dogs"

Baeseman, Cliff Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com
Fri May 28 10:43:46 EDT 1999

Calm down ;)

If you wish to use it you will have to hack in the proper paths inside of
the
lazaruside unit the mnuCloseEvent will fire the compiler based on the stuff
you
sent to the object.  Yes I did say on the close. It is not by no means a
production
type system I still have the config file and get project files built into
it.

As for the core that is really bugging me. I cannot get it to explode no
matter what I do someone else will probably have to step it down.

So menu close will fire the compiler. I was using the close event "well just
because I had it there already."  I will put in the proper menu items
tonight.  But I can tell you it is a pure joy to not have to go to a command
line to do anything.  On my machine I keep a copy seperated from the ide
source. Once I have a stable version I copy over my existing one and come up
on that one.  It is sort of a weird feeling compiling and editing code in
the app for which you are compiling.

lazout.put is where the compiler output gets spewed to. The ide then opens
the file and
parses and displays it.

Sorry about the confusion. Close fires the compiler for the moment!

Cliff