[lazarus] String Addition FCL Problem "Call off the dogs"

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Fri May 28 11:14:18 EDT 1999

Baeseman, Cliff wrote:

> Calm down ;)

Pant! Pant! Drool! That's hard to do.  ;-)

> If you wish to use it you will have to hack in the proper paths inside
> of the lazaruside unit the mnuCloseEvent will fire the compiler based
> on the stuff you sent to the object.

OK got it. I ran it again and checked and that is where it was seg.
faulting, when I was trying to close the file. I guess because some path
information isn't correct it was getting unhappy. If I have any more
time today I'll try and play with it. Other wise I won't get to it until
maybe Monday. Holiday weekend and all that.  :-)

Talk at you later,