[lazarus] mwedit compilation on windows

Viincent Snijders vrs at dds.nl
Mon Nov 1 18:31:47 EST 1999

I have tried to compile the mwedit units.
Since I work on a windows machine I get different errors.

I made the following change in the makefile:
# Default place of the makefile.fpc
# works on Linux but not on windows DEFAULTFPCDIR=/opt/fpc
DEFAULTFPCDIR=$(FPCDIR)

I added the following line in rtl/win32/wininc/base.inc :
     PInteger = ^Integer;
In Delphi it is declared in de windows.pas, but is declared not yet in de
windows unit.
Same goes for : PSmallint.
PLongint and PDouble are also in the Delphi windows.pas and not in base.inc,
but they are declared elsewhere too, so I don't know if they need to be
declared in
base.inc too.

Vincent Snijders