[lazarus] Test - Please ignore...

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Wed Nov 3 14:11:00 EST 1999

The mailing list was down for a while so people were sending TEST messages to see when it came back up.  This is not spamming...

I see it's up and running agin though, so we can happily contiune our work....
Cliff, any movement on your part using wndproc for QT?  Any bright idea's on how to implement it?

Shane

>>> ND <N.Durner at t-online.de> 11/03/99 11:30AM >>>
Hey, I don't know how YOU pay you phone bill, but I have to work for it.
So I CAN'T ignore spamming. I hope you'll get spammed back!!!

Nils