How can I help the lazarus team

Curtis White osiriz at teleport.com
Wed Nov 3 23:26:09 EST 1999

On 04-Nov-99 Shane Miller wrote:

> I don't know if my latest mails have offended someone (especially Jeff and
> Curtis, since I made remarks on there work). If I did so, I am sorry. Please,
> tell me what I did wrong, if anything.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Vincent Snijders
>
> --------------
>
> 3)  Jeff and Curtis and programmers that, I suppose like myself, are used to
> criticism and take it as long as it is meant to assist in the project and
> push us forward.  I am sure that they haven't been offended by anything said.
> As long as things are said with the idea that they are meant to HELP, then
> the "criticism" is much easier to take.

Shane is correct here. I wasn't offended by anything you have said. I have just
been busy trying to figure out the problems with mwedit, so haven't been
sending many emails to the list. I am very happy to have you aboard and helping
with the project. And like Shane said, if you see something that you think can
be done in a better way, feel free to let us all know. That is what makes
projects like this get even better :-)

Curtis