[lazarus] mwEditCustom bug / unit aliases work

Curtis White osiriz at teleport.com
Thu Nov 4 21:19:55 EST 1999

Actually, I fixed the error by enclosing it in an {$IFNDEF MWE_FPC} block last
night and committed it. This allowed it to compile. You can find it by looking
for the above IFNDEF line or by looking for "Result := inherited Font". I also
added a TODO comment. The function that contains this is the
TmwCustomEdit.GetFont function.

If you remove the IFNDEF and try to compile the mwcustomedit.pas unit with the
-al switch, you will get the error and the .s file.

Curtis