[lazarus] mwEditCustom bug killed

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Fri Nov 5 08:23:58 EST 1999

I just updated from CVS and re-cycled the compiler.  Everything worked fine and Lazarus compiles fine.  I then went to the mwedit/release directory and compiled mwcustomedit and that worked fine too.

I added mwcustomedit to the uses clause in MAIN.PP in the lazarus directory and added a mwedit : TMWCustomEdit in the TFORM1 class of MAIN.PP and tried to compile LAzarus.pp.  I constantly get internal error 9999.

Any thoughts?  Wnat me to update CVS with the change so you can try it, or coulsd someone just add it to their own MAIN.PP and try it please.
Does it crash for everyone?
I'm going to reboot and see if it's a memory thing but I'm not going to hold my breath...
Shane

>>> "Shane Miller" <SMiller1 at stvgb.org> 11/05/99 06:55AM >>>
Are you referring to the assembling error or something else?
Shane

>>> Peter Vreman <pfv at cooldown.demon.nl> 11/04/99 05:55PM >>>
The bug with 'inherited property' has been killed. Now a lot of $ifndef
FPC's can be removed.

btw. why are there 2 versions of mwedit?

Peter