[lazarus] make clean target missing

Peter Vreman peter at freepascal.org
Thu Nov 11 18:35:45 EST 1999

At 07:15 11-11-99 , you wrote:
>Marc Weustink wrote:
> > Hi,
> > in ./rtl/Makefile the fpc_clean and fpc_clean_all targets are missing.

in the rtl/ dir no files are generated so no fpc_clean targets are needed.
A normal clean target which calls the os_target dir should be added.

> > Normally when I build a completenew lazarus, the rtl and some other dirs)
> > get cleaned and make'd again
> >
>I have another probably related problem making lazarus and the examples.
>The ../gtk dir isn't included in the needed units list anymore in the
>makefiles. Should it be added in Makefile (on line 138) or in
>Makefile.fpc (on line 13)?
>Should I add lcl/components/mwedit/release there too, to include the
>editor component?
lazarus and the examples shouldn't dependent on gtk !! That was one of the
base things for the lcl. If you're developing you can add the gtk directory
to your ppc386.cfg

Peter