[lazarus] cycling fpc on win98

Jeff Wormsley daworm at cdc.net
Thu Nov 18 15:10:50 EST 1999

On 11/18/99 at 9:12 PM Vincent Snijders wrote:

>Is anybody able to cycle the compiler on a windows machine. Since last week
>or so I get the following error on cycling the compiler:
<snip>
>The problem seems to be the command line limatation on windows 98. When I
>compile lazarus I use
>make -n > junk.bat
>call junk.bat
>but that trick doesn't seem to work (make -n cycle > junk.bat; etc...).

I use that from a batch file to build lazarus, don't know if the batch makes a difference.  If I get home this evening, I'll send you the batch I use to cycle the compiler.  I cycled last night, and aside from the fact that is still doesn't succesfully compare ppc2 to ppc3 (hasn't since I started) it worked fine.  Or check the Win32 HowTo, the batch is in there.

Jeff.