[lazarus] Lazarus hanging/crashing

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Tue Nov 23 15:26:59 EST 1999

OK, something is really messed.  I know that the WINDOWPROC call in gtkcallback used to work because I remember seeing the WRITELN('IN TCONTROL WNDPROC').

Also, I know that the call to ONDESTRY used to work.  It seems to be something that changed in the compiler....is this possible?  Does anyone know of anything that would have changed recently that would effect this?

Marc, does the 11/11/99 version of the compiler call these procedures correctly and does the wndproc in TCONTROL ever get called after compiling with this version?

Shane

>>> "Shane Miller" <SMiller1 at stvgb.org> 11/23/99 01:56PM >>>
Removing the ONDestroy := @?????? fixed the crash and it exits normally now........odd....

Shane