[lazarus] Source Code

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed Nov 24 08:58:48 EST 1999

Shane Miller wrote:

> I'm not real sure about publishing the source.  After all, it's not
> really at a stage that would be useful.

I must aggree. In fact I think it would be a mistake. Currently we are
in to deep of development for this kind of distribution. If it is in a
magazine it probably would get reviewed and a review at this point with
the minimal functionality might do more harm then good.

> It would be great to get a mention or article and a link to our web
> page though.

This would be very useful. It would hopefully get more people interested
and more coders helping. We really need this more than having the source
distributed. The source is already updated daily on the various ftp
mirrors as well as CVS.