[lazarus] quick hack commited

Michael Van Canneyt michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be
Fri Nov 26 03:25:11 EST 1999

On Fri, 26 Nov 1999, Vincent Snijders wrote:

> > The quick hack for the crash with mwcustomedit is now in the CVS so you
> > guys can hack on...
> >

> Somebody moved the components tree, in which mwcustomedit is, from the lcl
> directory to the lazarus directory. Now I can't check it out with cvs.
>
> Can somebody look at the read-rights for the cvs-user in that directory-tree
> (lazarus/components), please?

I did it.

Please, people in the Lazarus team: If you create new directories, make sure
that you change the permissions of the directory in the server; you have to
do a telnet for this and do a

cd /FPC/CVS/fpc/lazarus
chmod 777 newdir

This is an annoying shortcoming from CVS, but can't be helped.
You can specify file permissions to CVS but not directory permissions

Michael.