[lazarus] Lazarus hanging/crashing

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Tue Nov 30 12:59:35 EST 1999

Yep, I did an update today and it appears to work correctly.  I will look into it more...

On eother thing.  I stilll need to assign TNotifyevent procedures like this:

OnPaint := @FORMPAINT

instead of

OnPaint := FORMPAINT;

Can we get this fixed please.  That is a major problem with compatability.

thanks
Shane

Shane Miller wrote:

> Any idea when the bug in FPC concerning calling functions assigned by doing this:
>
> OnPaint := @FORM1PAINT;
>
> if Assigned(OnPaint) then
>    OnPaint(Sender);
>
> This still crashes as of yesterday.....

??? Are you sure? KCL worked after I updated the compiler (after
Florians announcement that this should work again)

- Sebastian