[lazarus] Why the FLC/Lazarus/KCL development should bespeeded

Stefan Hille stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org
Sun Oct 3 18:50:21 EDT 1999

Hi!

On Sun, Oct 03, 1999 at 08:48:54AM -0500, Cliff Baeseman wrote:
> I got more than 12 years doing it in 6 different languages.. Incuding
> Defence Department R & D but in the US they love to see pieces of paper.
>
> I get paid very well at the job I am at now and always have been paid well.
> These Silicon Valley companies sure do like to see the paper though. Not
> really sure why some of the best guys I have worked with don't have a degree
> either.

I always thought these papers are not neccessary in USA but only in good
old europe. But even here things are changing sine the need for programmers
is enormous. Most adverts here sound something like

      "... A degree in computer sience or long time experience....."

bye,

  Stefan
Stefan Hille          email: stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org
48155 Muenster	      voice: 0251/664695