[lazarus] CVS

Curtis White osiriz at teleport.com
Sun Oct 3 20:57:01 EDT 1999

Nope. It still doesn't work for me. Here is what I get when I try to log in as
the user and password that we used to use before:

[/opt/fpc]$ cvs -d :pserver:???????@cvs.freepascal.org:/FPC/CVS login
(Logging in to lazarus at cvs.freepascal.org)
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: authorization failed: server cvs.freepascal.org rejected
access

I didn't have the ????? in there, but the actual username. I just put the ????
in this email since I don't think the username is public knowledge. But this
was just from trying to log in. I used the same password as it used to be. Did
the password change?

Can anyone else use the check in username?  Or is it just me?

I fixed the Notebook example and would like to check it in. The Notebook is
working pretty nice now. There are a couple of GTK errors still, but I don't
even know if they are specific to the Notebook or not. I haven't really checked
into them yet.

Curtis

On 03-Oct-99 michael at tfdec1.fys.kuleuven.ac.be wrote:

> On Sun, 3 Oct 1999, Curtis White wrote:
>
>> Is anyone else besides me having problems updating from CVS using the
>> account we
>> use to check in files?  It seems like I can log into the new
>> cvs.freepascal.org
>> CVS as the user "cvs" without any problems, but I can't log in as the user
>> we
>> use to check in files. Did the user change for checking in the files?
>>
> No, I cut&pasted the passwords from the old to the new machine; so
> in principle it should've remained the same.
>
> I've typed in the password at the server so now it should work again.
>
> Michael.

Curtis White
Curtis White <osiriz at teleport.com>
http://www.teleport.com/~osiriz/