[lazarus] Status TBitmap

Stefan Hille stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org
Mon Oct 4 18:50:04 EDT 1999

Hi Cliff!

On Sun, Oct 03, 1999 at 06:40:21PM -0500, Cliff Baeseman wrote:
> I am sure we can figure out the color thing... Cannot wait to see it.

Thanks for this nice feedback. Sorry to tell you that I spend this evening
in a pub (aeehh, restaurant;-) instad of working on lazarus:-(.

A few minutes ago I took another quick look at the code and decided to
wait with the 1st release for another 1 or 2 days. Mainly because I want
to speed up/clean up things. Hope you can wait that long.

bye,

  Stefan

Stefan Hille          email: stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org
48155 Muenster	      voice: 0251/664695