[lazarus] Web page address

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Tue Oct 5 15:12:00 EDT 1999

Greetings,

I'm not sure who all has links that point to the Lazarus web pages but I
would appreciate it if you could change it to the following.

http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org

This is really still looking at my host and the same pages it just uses
a DNS entry in the freepascal domain. This also allows me to do statical
analysis on the activity on the Lazarus pages. I will be placing a link
on the web pages so that anyone can see what kind of activity is taking
place.

As another note place have you links just point to

http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org

and not to a specific page. I will me converting the web pages over to
PHP so that it will make multi-language support and the activity report
easier to deal with. If you don't add a specific page to your link then
it won't break when I make the conversion.

In the future http://lazarus.freepascal.org will also point to the web
pages but we are having some sort of problem with the DNS setting at
this time.