[lazarus] DDD Graphical Debugger

Baeseman, Cliff Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com
Wed Oct 6 10:53:27 EDT 1999

This would make life very nice...

I was actually able to step thru code last night using DDD, now that may
seem like a small thing but I can at least see where the liib code is
jumping to. I would imagine it would also help other people trying to code
in our libs to understand what is going on in there. Most of us have a
pretty good idea but it was a great blessing just to be able to set a
breakpoint and step code...

DDD is pretty good with Free Pascal from what I saw last night. Of course it
is using gdb on the back end which could not resolve a variable I was trying
to place a watch on. If I could just place a watch on something I would be
off and running.

A: string

A := 'hello';

I was trying to use DDD to watch A and it said a was not in this context.

Cliff

Cliff