[lazarus] Editor

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Thu Oct 14 10:30:24 EDT 1999

I have looked at this source code in the past.  I will have to review it again, but they are doing basically what I was (I think) using the canvas as the editor and drawing on it.

I guess I should review their code again to see if I am right.  I was thinking that it wasn't free to use though....

Shane

>>> " (FÓ****** **********" <ode at prb 10/14/99 05:38AM >>>

Hi!

Some time ago I've downloaded one interesting Delphi component - free
source, VCL based editor - no use of Windows edit control (at least they
say so). Its home page is http://www.eccentrica.org/gabr/mw/mwedit.htm
Maybe you can make use of it.