[lazarus] Editor

Curtis White osiriz at teleport.com
Sun Oct 17 13:54:26 EDT 1999

So would this special abstract class replace the TScrollBox class that
TSHTextEdit currently inherits from? Or would it be used some other way?

I looked at the SHEdit control, but I am having a bit of trouble following it
since, like you said, it uses some code from the new KCL that you haven't
released yet. I'm just trying to figure out how we could hook it into Lazarus
but am having a little trouble being able to tell how we could do it.

You would probably need to be the one to create this abstract class since you
know what all SHEdit needs from it in order to work. Would you be willing to
create that abstract class?