[lazarus] Editor

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Tue Oct 19 13:43:49 EDT 1999

Curtis, here are the changes I have made up to this point....

Issues:  TShortCut should be moved to Classes instead of Menus.pp (IMHO)

Added ....
FShortCut to TMenuItems.
Procedure SetShortCut(Value : TShortCut);
Proceure MenuChanged(Rebuild : Boolean);
property ShortCut: TShortCut read FShortCut write SetShortCut;

function shortcut(Key : Word; Shift : TSHiftState) : TShortCut;   (added as a lone-function.  Not part of a class.)
Proceudre ShortCuttoKey(blah blah blah);
The code for these are at the end of Menus.pp

Added a bunch of virtual keys intro windows.pp

Problem:  How do we deal with typeinfo?  Not sure what to do with that.........

Shane