[lazarus] GTK header

Jeff Wormsley daworm at cdc.net
Wed Oct 20 16:32:04 EDT 1999

On 10/20/99, at 10:15 PM, Florian Klaempfl wrote:

>function  gtk_label_new (str:pchar):PGtkWidget;cdecl;external gtkdll name 'gtk_label_new ';
>
>remark the trailing space after the import name! This prevents the gtk for win32 working on win98

That explains why I haven't been able to get things to work this week..

>Should I commit it or is there any objection?

I for one would appreciate it.

BTW, did you happen to see where the GTK dependency crept back in?  If you go to Interfaces.pp and take out the GTK define, and put back in the WIN32 define, you can compile, but you still get a GTK error when you try to execute.

Jeff.