[lazarus] mwEdit Update

Curtis White osiriz at teleport.com
Fri Oct 22 02:09:43 EDT 1999

Well, I have some more of the mwEdit units compiling with FPC. I am getting
close now to having the entire thing compiling. The following are all the units
that compile now:

cbUtils.pas
mwEditSearch.pas
mwGeneralSyn.pas
mwHighlighter.pas
mwKeyCmds.pas
mwLocalStr.pas
mwSupportClasses.pas
mwSupportProcs.pas

The following are the units that are left to be edited to compile:

mwCompletionProposal.pas
mwCustomEdit.pas
mwEditStrings.pas
mwExport.pas
mwHtmlExport.pas
mwRtfExport.pas
uTextDrawer.pas

I have the mwEditStrings almost compiling, but there are still a few errors to
fix. Remember, that I am just adding IFDEFS to make it compile and fixing
things where I can easily. We will still need to enable the MWE_LAZ_FIX_LATER
define and compile to find the things that we need to fix once it is compiling.

I will keep working on it until I have it compiling. Then I will probably need
help to implement the parts that need to be fixed once it is compiling.

Curtis