[lazarus] cvs

Chris Storah cstorah at emis-support.demon.co.uk
Fri Oct 22 10:32:32 EDT 1999

I have the same problem.
However, I put it down to inexperience as I am trying to download the source
for the first time and hadn't even heard of the project until yesterday!.

Also, I have noticed the cvs server you are logging into - has this changed
since the Win32 'How-To' was created? I seem to have a different address...

Chris.