[lazarus] Problem with TMemo

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Fri Oct 22 13:43:51 EDT 1999

Shane,

I believe you were working on TMemo. I am currently, shall we say
finally, getting around to moving the gtk, win, etc stuff into a
separate directory and cleaning up the interfaceobject stuff. In the
process I am trying to remove all "uses Interfaces" and "uses gtk, glib,
gdk" into just one set of files the controls.pp. In doing so I found
that TMemo has TgtkTable as part of the class structure. I haven't
looked at what it is used for but can we remove it or do it in some
other fashion? Where do we stand with TMemo? Is any one using it
extensively yet? We need to remove this dependency.