[lazarus] Problem with TMemo

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Fri Oct 22 14:40:47 EDT 1999

Shane Miller wrote:

> Remove it.  I was using it for the editor, but not now.

I have commented it out. As I started going along I am finding alot of
different files that still have gtk specific calls in them. I have
commented out the lines and inserted comments along with it to indicate
why it is currently commented out. I am going through file by file until
I can make the complete LCL library with no gtk specifics.

When I am done I will make a list of those files where I had to comment
out lines so if you need those objects you know you will have to finish
cleaning them up first.