[lazarus] I have problem to run Lazarus on Linux Slackware

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Mon Oct 25 10:01:36 EDT 1999

What was not declared in gtkcallback.inc?  Give me some error messages please.

Shane

>>> Zdravko <zdr at jet-systems.com> 10/25/99 03:14AM >>>
Hello,

Could you tell me what are the requirements to install successfully Lazarus.
I am using Linux Slackeware 4.0.
I have just installed the latest gtk-1.2.6 libraries.

I had a problem compiling it. Several things were not declared in
gtkcallback.inc file.
I commented them and managed to compile.
The created lazarus "complains" and fails to start.
Messages are mostly related to gtkwidget.c and related files.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards
Zdravko