[lazarus] I have problem to run Lazarus on Linux Slackware

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Mon Oct 25 12:02:28 EDT 1999

SSCAPS, SSNUM, etc are definied in CLASSESH.INC

Go into FPC/FCL/LINUX and either do a ppc386 classes.pp or stop at the fcl directory and do a make fcl_all
Delete the *.PPU and *.o files first.  Try doing a make clean otherwise too before beginning.  These variables are defined in FPC so make sure you have the latest FPC also.....

Let me know
Shane

>>> Zdravko <zdr at jet-systems.com> 10/25/99 09:42AM >>>
>What was not declared in gtkcallback.inc?  Give me some error messages
please.

>Shane

Hello,
10x answering me

Error mnessages from FPC when trying to compile Lazarus on my computer :-(

gtkcallback.inc(5,53) Error: Identifier not found SSCAPS
gtkcallback.inc(8,55) Error: Identifier not found SSNUM
gtkcallback.inc(9,55) Error: Identifier not found SSSUPER
gtkcallback.inc(10,55) Error: Identifier not found SSSCROLL
gtkcallback.inc(14,57) Error: Identifier not found SSALTGR
Fatal: There were 5 errors compiling module, stopping
make: *** [lazarus] Error 1

Messages on startin when comment lines in gtkcallback.inc are in attached
file.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards
Zdravko

>Hello,
>
>Could you tell me what are the requirements to install successfully Lazarus.
>I am using Linux Slackeware 4.0.
>I have just installed the latest gtk-1.2.6 libraries.
>
>I had a problem compiling it. Several things were not declared in
>gtkcallback.inc file.
>I commented them and managed to compile.
>The created lazarus "complains" and fails to start.
>Messages are mostly related to gtkwidget.c and related files.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards
Zdravko