[lazarus] I have problem to run Lazarus on LinuxSlackware

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Mon Oct 25 13:30:16 EDT 1999

That's a very good point that I wasn't aware of.

Thanks
Shane

>>> <dvortex at netcourrier.com> 10/25/99 11:25AM >>>
be carefull with slack 4.0 ... it is still based on libc5, and therefore is missing some declaration of types (like INT_MAX for instance).

i had that problem compiling Gnome. now, there is a very stable slackware 7.0.0pre3 on ftp.cdrom.com/pub/linux/slacware-current/

i would suggest to reinstall (this new version is glibc2 based)

I hope i'm not too much off topic

----- La messagerie itinérante sans abonnement NetCourrier -----
Web : www.netcourrier.com     Minitel : 3615 et 3623 NETCOURRIER
                  Tél : 08 36 69 00 21