[lazarus] I have problem to run Lazarus on Linux Slackware

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Tue Oct 26 09:02:24 EDT 1999

There was a message earlier stating that Slackware 4.0 was using the old GTK or something to that effect.

Again, you have other problems if you can't find ssShift, ssAlt, etc.  They are in the classesh.inc file.  You SHOULD be able to find them.

Is there a chance you could update your linux version?

Shane

>>> Zdravko <zdr at jet-systems.com> 10/26/99 03:08AM >>>
Hello,
10x again.

Sorry but it did not work.
I downloaded the latest FPC release 0.99.12b and source fpc-0.99.12b.tgz. from
http://www.freepascal.org/
In classesh.inc from  05/31/1999 - TShiftStatem contains :

{ Types used by standard events }
  TShiftState = set of (ssShift, ssAlt, ssCtrl,
    ssLeft, ssRight, ssMiddle, ssDouble);

Anyway I think after commenting them Lazarus should et least run but it fails.
What else can I do?

Best regards
Zdravko

>SSCAPS, SSNUM, etc are definied in CLASSESH.INC
>
>Go into FPC/FCL/LINUX and either do a ppc386 classes.pp or stop at the fcl
directory and do a make fcl_all
>Delete the *.PPU and *.o files first.  Try doing a make clean otherwise too
before beginning.  These variables are defined in FPC so make sure you have
the
latest FPC also.....