[lazarus] I have problem to run Lazarus on Linux Slackware

Baeseman, Cliff Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com
Tue Oct 26 10:32:19 EDT 1999

I had this problem also but never did figured out the cause. For some reason
it just started working for me one day.

Quite frankly I cannot remember how I fixed it. But now that I think about
it I am running under the QT compiler directive so I am not linking any GTK
stuff at the moment. I will give it a shot tonight and see what happens.

Cliff