[lazarus] CVS : problem getting components level of lazerus

Chris Storah cstorah at emis-support.demon.co.uk
Wed Oct 27 09:11:30 EDT 1999

Sorry, I mean to post this to the list rather than direct - wondered why I
never got my own message back!

The error message is :

cvs -z3 checkout lazarus (in directory C:\TEST)
cvs server: Updating lazarus
cvs server: Updating lazarus/examples
cvs server: Updating lazarus/lcl
cvs server: Updating lazarus/lcl/components
cvs server: Updating lazarus/lcl/components/mwedit
cvs server: failed to create lock directory in repository
`/FPC/CVS/fpc/lazarus/lcl/components/mwedit': Unknown error
18446744073709485823
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
`/FPC/CVS/fpc/lazarus/lcl/components/mwedit'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

*****CVS exited normally with code 1*****

Chris