[lazarus] FPC Manuals for testing

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Thu Oct 28 20:01:26 EDT 1999

Baeseman, Cliff wrote:

> I have only one comment what did you use to do this?. I need to
> convert a whole bunch of PDF files..

It is a product called Magellan by BCL. I'm afraid it isn't a freebie.
It isn't overly priced and support seems to be good. I have already had
to work with them to fix a problem involving ligatures in the FPC
Manuals. They modified the program and sent me a new build.

Here is the link to their site     http://www.bcl-computers.com

They have also instituted a new free service that will convert various
documents into HTML for you. It isn't indicated but I would think that
the FPC manuals would be a little more than what they would want to do
for free.   ;-) (the final output is over 1,500 files and 6.8 Meg)

Here is the site for free conversions.  http://www.gohtm.com

I haven't tried it but it is by the same people using the same tool.

I purchased the tool because I am in need of doing alot of this kind of
stuff with other projects as well.  :-)