[lazarus] Compiling RTL Errors - Win32

Jeffrey A. Wormsley daworm at cdc.net
Sat Oct 30 16:16:02 EDT 1999

Ok, I changed the line in bits.inc to not use the old size parameter, but
now I get an error compiling zstream.pp.

zstream.pp(141,18) Error: Incompatible types: got "<procedure variable type
of function(void_pointer,LONGINT,LONGINT):^VOID;ClearStack;Cdecl>" expected
"TALLOCF
UNC"
zstream.pp(180,18) Error: Incompatible types: got "<procedure variable type
of function(void_pointer,LONGINT,LONGINT):^VOID;ClearStack;Cdecl>" expected
"TALLOCF
UNC"
zstream.pp(222,19) Error: Incompatible types: got "<procedure variable type
of function(void_pointer,LONGINT,LONGINT):^VOID;ClearStack;Cdecl>" expected
"TALLOCF
UNC"
Fatal: There were 3 errors compiling module, stopping

Any hints on how to get by this?

Jeff.