[lazarus] Lazarus Win32

Jeffrey A. Wormsley daworm at cdc.net
Sun Sep 12 16:58:51 EDT 1999

On 9/11/99, at 7:24 PM, Colin Laplace wrote:

>Hello everybody,
>
>I was wondering if there were a native win32 version of Lazarus available.
>Anybody knows ?

I have done a little work on that, but have been under a rather high load
lately and have not been able to work on it.  The focus for everyone right
now is to get a GTK version functioning, since GTK can run on Windows and
Linux.  You may want to jump in there and help, to get familiar with the
environment, then later on the native windows can get a little attention.

Jeff.