[lazarus] Q: Current progress

Baeseman, Cliff Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com
Mon Sep 13 09:52:00 EDT 1999

I am way to busy to participate for the next few weeks.

I will be taking a vacation soon, then I can contribute to the project once
again.

I have to many day job projects going on at the same time now. 1 intranet
application, 1 vendor setting up a new intranet app this week and moving all
of our web server stuff in house.

Couple of weeks and everything should cool down.

Cliff