[lazarus] TTimer

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Mon Sep 13 13:58:10 EDT 1999

The timer seemed to crash after I cycled a new compiler, but I also cycled
new lazarus too so I'm not sure what changes were made in Lazarus.  Not too
much though, and certainly nothing done to TTimer.

I'll try re-cycling the compiler in hopes that they (the compiler folks)
have found something.
Shane Miller

Get paid to surf the net!
http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DEX-870