[lazarus] Lazarus Win32

Ranulf J. Goss Ranulf_Goss at support.trendmicro.com
Tue Sep 14 23:11:31 EDT 1999

Dear all,

Unfortunately, this is true.  A lot of people use VB because that's the
standard (Microsoft standard, that is).  I've been using Delphi since
version 2 and I think it's the best development tool around.
Unfortunately, more hype has been put in to other languages like Java
and VB.

I need a favor from you guys.  If you have any "technical" comparisons
of Delphi and Lazarus with other languages like Java and VB, please send
or resend to all of us.  Right now I'm in the process of introducing
Delphi to the students in my university, and I would be very thankful
for any inputs. With these technical comparisons we can easily convince
other people to use Delphi and Lazarus.  Maybe we can also put it in the
website.

Ranulf
(lurker)