[lazarus] TNotebook error

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Wed Sep 22 16:10:54 EDT 1999

Actually the

gtk_notebook_insert_page(blah, blah, blah)

was complaining that the
widget->parent
was NOT nil.  The procedure evidiently calls gtk_widget_set_parent inside the gtk_notebook_insert_page.  The gtk_widget_set_parent claims that the widget->parent was NOT nil and it should be so I set them to nil and I don't get the gtk error (in gtkobject.inc Procedure AddNBPage).  However, I still don't see the notebook.  I'm not sure what the issue is yet.

I'll update CVS with what I did so far.

Shane

>>> "Shane Miller" <SMiller1 at stvgb.org> 09/22/99 02:25PM >>>
Right now it looks like during the TNBPages.Insert, it sends a semdmessage3 and in the LM_ADDPAGE, it is complaining that the parent widget = nil.

I'm still looking into it though.

Shane